Not all of these are in a format that is readable by a web browser,
so I've linked them more plainly here. This should also keep you from
accidentally sucking down huge (or even kinda big) images over a slow
link. All of these images are copyright Heather Stern.
- Explaining RAID a bit more clearly. I created these for use in the
Bradford Learning Institute training material for LPI certification.
- RAID 0 on two disks (38 k)
RAID 0 on three disks (52 k)
RAID 1 - drive mirroring (60 k)
RAID 0 plus 1 - striped then mirrored (112k)
(note: the worst of both worlds)
RAID 1 plus 0 - mirrored then striped (100k)
RAID 4 - two disks plus parity (91k)
RAID 5 - stripes with distributed parity (148k)
- Some stuff I've done for the Answer Guy column
- Half Wizard (~6 k)
Whole Wizard (~8 k)
Whole Wizard minor tweak
smily (277 b) and
unhappy (477 b) suitable for use amid text
- One of the several images I did for an IPSEC article
- Spooky Internet Cloud (XCF, the
native GIMP format, ~445 k)
- Some character images from my gaming
- Windchild base image to draw over.
(~8 k) In fashion art I hear this is called a Lucy. I don't think
the usual Lucy has die rolls per hit location etched into it.
Parity making magic spill from
a potion. (PCX, ~34 k)
Sigwynn carving at a riverbed.
(PCX, ~51 k)
- From previous web work
- class (~6 k) with teacher and students,
If you are interested in custom artwork, or other
consulting services, please contact me for a quote.